Copyright stamp will not be printed on the final product.
*Automatic size adjustments are a rough guide and are not a true representation of size.
Please make sure to measure your required print before confirming a purchase.
Kimmeridge Bay picture board
Kimmeridge Bay is situated on the Isle of Purbeck, a peninsula on the English Channel coast in Dorset, England. It is situated about 4.5 miles (7.2 km) south of Wareham and 7 miles (11 km) west of Swanage.
Printed just for you, using state of the art print technology this is a flexible option if you are wishing to display collections of pictures.
PICTURE BOARD PRINT
- Printed using state of the art print uV™ print technology.
- With a brilliant colour gamut of rich colours & razor sharp detail
- Printed to the edge of a 5mm deep Foamex™ picture board
HANGING OR STANDING
- Simple to hang in seconds with command strips
- An affordable format for collections of pictures
- Rigid and hard wearing, Foamex™ is extremely lightweight so it is ideal for many settings
- 100% weatherproof, and is unaffected by changes in weather temperature
Your Picture Board will be delivered within a secure courier bag and comfortably bubble wrapped for protection.
Similar PicturesSee more
Darren GalpinSee more
Our Trustpilot reviews
We are so confident in our products and service, we offer a 30 day 100% refund policyTerms and conditions apply
Why shop with us?
At Photo4me we have created a huge Gallery of high quality photographs created by photographers from all over the world.
We believe that in our collection there’s a picture you would love to have as Wall Art in your home – and we’ve developed a highly sophisticated search tool to help you find it.